We've all been a part of team projects. Typically, a group where one person takes the lead, leading some members to conclude their ideas are unwelcome or you were part of a group that worked well together overcoming all obstacles.
Thanks to experiences like this, it's no surprise why so many people dreaded the thought of teamwork! However, incredible things happen when collaboration within a team thrives. If everyone on the team is equally invested in the overall purpose and goal, you will find that everyone works faster, reduces the number of mistakes, solves problems more quickly, develops innovations and strive for greatness!
Below are 10 of my favorite quotes that encourage teamwork, hard work, and collaboration!
1. "It is literally true that you can succeed best and quickest by helping others to succeed." – Napolean Hill
2. "Teamwork is the ability to work together toward a common vision. The ability to direct individual accomplishments toward organizational objectives. It is the fuel that allows common people to attain uncommon results." – Andrew Carnegie
3. "Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, and working together is success." – Henry Ford
4. "The way a team plays as a whole determines its success. You may have the greatest bunch of individual stars in the world, but if they don’t play together, the club won’t be worth a dime." – Babe Ruth
5. "Individual commitment to a group effort -- that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work." – Vince Lombardi
6. "Great things in business are never done by one person; they're done by a team of people." – Steve Jobs
7. "None of us, including me, ever do great things. But we can all do small things, with great love, and together we can do something wonderful." – Mother Teresa
8. "The way to achieve your own success is to be willing to help somebody else get it first." – Iyanla Vanzant
9. "Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great." – Mark Twain
10. "No matter how brilliant your mind or strategy, if you’re playing a solo game, you’ll always lose out to a team." – Reid Hoffman